Hand Crank Solar Emergency Radio – with Cell Phone Charger, AM/FM/SW NOAA Weather Radio, Portable Battery Operated Radio, 3W LED Flashlight & Reading Lamp, SOS for Home, Storm, Camping, Survival
- 2 Bright Light Sources & Compass: Light is important when you are in the dark, this crank radio comes with 3W flashlight and a 6 LED reading lamp, which are brighter than other radios in the market, with easy to reach switch button at the right side, user-friendly design to adjusts the reading lamp to the front, making it easy for users to set and adjust the radio when they are outdoors. The campass attached on the carry strap can guide you to the correct directions when you lose your way.
- Loud SOS Alarm Flashing Red Light & 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Simply press the SOS button for asking for help in case you are in danger or you would like to warn someone else, the SOS alert sound is extremely loud and can be heard miles away. There will be a flashing red light on in the meantime. The earphone jack on the right side of the radio allow you to enjoy the your favorite audio more clearly.
- Easy to Carry: The size for this weather radio is just 7.5 * 3.5 * 4.7 inch with 1.2LB weight, and we have included a carry strap and a hang buckle so you can take it anywhere you want, this emergency radio is made of strong ABS material which is IPX3 water resistance. A necessary tool for camping, traveling, backpacking or any other outdoor activities.
- 5 Power Sources & Rechargeable Battery: This weather radio supports 5 way to keep device powered. It comes with the upgraded rechargeable battery to charge your cell phone, tablets or other devices. In case the rechargeable battery is power off, the solar panel and the crank lever can keep your radio connected and powered. You can install 3 AAA batteries into the compartment when you are not able to regenerate power, also you can just simply plug the radio in wall with DC adapter.
- AM/FM/Shortwave Radio & NOAA Weather Alert: This portable radio has a wide range of band reception of AM, FM, Shortwave and NOAA weather stations with the extended telescopic antenna. Shortwave Radio allows you to receive some weird stations from other locations. There are also 7 weather channels are pre-programmed so you can easily tune into your local one, you will hear a Loud Alarm Sound from the NOAA weather signals if there is a severe weather hazard in your area such as storm, hurricane.
Sold：195 Wished: 36 Followed: 49
Power Source: Solar Panel, Hand Crank, AAA Battery, Micro USB input
Hardware Interface: 3.5mm Audio
Speaker Maximum Output Power: 3 Watts
7 NOAA Weather Stations & Upgraded Rechargeable Battery
This outdoor emergency radio compatible with 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather stations for entertainment, like sports, breaking news around the world, what makes it more different than other usual radios is that it is with the easy-to-choose tuning knob button to choose between number “1-7”. You don’t need to spend a lot of time to guess and set. Once this NOAA radio receive signal of emergency warnings, a loud alarm sound will alert you before the disasters happen, such as fires, storms, cyclones, hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquake and so on.
Connect your cell phone charging cable with the USB output port at the right side of the radio and select the Power selector to LION position on the front of the radio, then rotate the volume control knob away from the OFF position to turn on radio, then you can start charging your devices. Moreover, this latest upgraded version rechargeable battery can support 14 hours of lighting,12 hours of radio playing as well.
This emergency solar powered radio comes with the easy-carry strap and buckle in the package. You could just hang the small radio on your bag with the buckle, or you can use the hand carry strap to take it with you on the way camping, travelling, hiking, backpacking, trekking.
There is a little compass attached on the strap to help you find out the correct directions when you miss your way.
There are no reviews yet.